gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-26-2015, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 12:16 AM by Evelyn.)

And he was rather fast as well. He had heard the howl, and with the wind in his favor had picked up the scent of the stranger as well as Starling's. It was unlike the boy to bring friends home. So he trotted to the border, eyeing the woman who sat at Starling's side. The white man dipped his head in a greeting, pausing before the two. It was hard to look at his son at this side of the border, and it made his tail twitch. She looked to be around the same age as his own kids, but was certainly much taller. She surpassed his own height by a lot, one of the few wolves he had met outside of Imperium. But that is because Imperium bred giants. Or ate some crap that made them taller. Clearing his throat to rid of his thoughts, he smiled at the stranger. "Greeting, I am Bass Destruction, Azat of Abaven. What brings you to my border today?" He asked the girl, before his gaze resting on Starling. "I see you have made friends with my son. You can't want anything too bad." He teased, tossing a wink at his brown and white son.

"Speech"