gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-26-2015, 02:22 AM

Her resolve amused him, not delicately, but however vexing it could have been it might have thrilled him. When he had ruled it was because of his cruelty, no one ever saw the kindness the man could hold. As scary and violent he could be, a gentleman at heart who just had a habit of shutting people out because of the abuse in his life. Liar was unaware of her distrust, nor did he care or mind. She was a free soul and no slave at that. Many would think him unkind, but there was no difference of right or wrong besides for when it came to getting your priorities straight. For a moment, he actually let her see a bit of himself. His tongue stuck only slightly out of his mouth as if he was sticking it out at her. It wasn't to make fun of her, he simply couldn't help it, she was a very crystal woman.

He let his tongue sit inside his mouth again before speaking. "If you need help with anything Surreal don't hesitate to ask me." Liar had come to his conclusion. He liked her, "In the meantime perhaps I will leave Sin's clutches. As bored as I may be, I was simply trying to occupy myself. No other pack would entirely suit the life style I am used to. Though an attempt to change is always nice. I'm not entirely nice man as many would call but I know where my likes and dislikes are." he would say with his tone changing with every step. He relaxed himself and sat down on his haunches. "I like you, therefore no harm will come to you if I can help it." she of course had a mate and a family. He was not interesting in any of that. They would be under his protection to. Previously of course he had soldiers to back him up, but he had his own strength to back him up.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.