Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-26-2015, 07:33 AM

Her howl echoed over the plains before fading into the silence. A warm wind ruffled her fur, probably the last of summer and she couldn't help but be swept up in the beauty of the place. The wide open plain, the beautiful expanse of sky marked here and there with a fluffy white cloud. Hope was brimming in her chest, nearly spilling out her through along with her nervous but Starlings kind words helped ground her. "Thanks, Starling. No, no I can do it myself." She took a deep breath. She was a Thyre dammit! Her mother and elder brother had faced off against grizzly bears, sacrificing themselves to save her. They were brave and fearless and everything she hoped to be. Even if she felt fear she wasn't going to show it.

Soon an older pale male appeared and while he seemed wary at first he quickly brightened, even teasing. Son? She glanced to Star. He was the alphas son? She wondered if he'd said something and she completely missed it. Well that was pretty cool. Raba felt herself relax and she smiled back at the older man. "Hello there, Azat sir. I'm Karabela Thyre, you can call me Raba. I met your son in the delta and he told me of Abaven. I've been… well I've been a bit lost in my life's purpose and hearing Starling talk about Abaven I think- no I've decided I want to join! I'm a fighter and I've been wandering long enough by myself I've picked up knowledge of various terrains, terras and means of navigation."

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king