gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2015, 03:02 PM

With a Capital T

The more she heard him talk, the more she became unamused. She sighed, lowering her head before bringing up her good back foot and scratching behind her ear. That blackmail did seem rough, but, she knew she would always be able to claim he was lying. Of course Leo knew, and Sin. Though the fact was, just because she spewed a few words from her mouth, she could have easily said Yfir or one of the other packs was good for the picking and he probably still would have gone to Threar. "I wasn't the only one who said it, Amachi did too. I could always spout you a liar, they would believe my word over yours." she believed that, so there was no lies in her voice.

"What will if take to get you to leave me the fuck alone Sin." she hissed out the words. "Why don't you fight me right here right now and we barter something. If you win, well what do you want and if I win I won't even think about touching you or your loved ones. I can hide secrets, devilish ones." the back of her mind thought of all the previous things she had done. Well, being a slave probably was more fun for her than Vereux because she actually did as she was told.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.