Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
09-27-2015, 01:17 PM

"I-i don't u-usually...d-do stuff like this...d-dangerous stuff." Whaaaat? But dangerous stuff was usually the best, most fun stuff to do! "Awwwh," he said around the branch, "wealley? You," his tongue kept hitting the branch and making him slur, "aw missssthing ouwt." Starling mentioned him laughing and Angelus made a partially open-mouthed harrumphing noise before teasing, "No pommises." If he did something funny of course Angel was going to laugh! He wouldn't laugh at him for not knowing something, but if Starling tripped over his paws and faceplanted of course that was going to earn him a laugh.

"D-do you n-need help?" Panting, Angelus paused for a second and released the branch so he could draw air in more efficiently. The branch wasn't all that heavy, but it was long and spread out enough that it created enough drag to make it difficult. Licking his lips first, the boy then said, "Yeah, if you wouldn't mind. Not sure where the best place to grab it would be though." His gaze drifted up the mountainside. "It's not that much farther."