size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-27-2015, 02:36 PM

The woman had opted to take up patrolling today, knowing that Arian was busy teaching her kids a few things, she was too busy for such a task at the moment. Then again, Avalon didn't mind patrolling. Something new always presented itself when she did, which is what made it one of her favorite tasks that she always looked forward to. As she skirted the edge of redwater rocks, she was careful not to slip. This place was a little hard to navigate, but in short time she did it. That was when she heard a howl from the borders not too far away, it was unfamiliar but it called for Arian she was sure.

However, Avalon would be the one to respond. She loped towards the unfamiliar figure, noting her looks and storing it away should they come across each other again in the future. She eased to a stop as she reached the border, a friendly smile and curious look in her eyes. "Hello, I'm Avalon. Cliff or beta of Sonticus. Our Alphess us currently busy, how may I help you?" She studied the woman for a moment. She looked tired and she would offer her a place to rest if need be, but she wasn't quite sure yet.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!