ardent

Wanting Home [joining]

Odin

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2013, 12:18 PM

The alpha seemed promising. His tones and words acted like Odin would be accepted. But of course it wasn't that easy. It was hard to take in another wolf, it meant more responsibility. But Odin could care of himself probably more then most wolves here.

"I do wish to have a family one day, but now is not the time. It will be a while before I plan on having my own pups. But I will treat each one of my pack members with respect and protect them with my life."

Odin had done so much murder in his past and it was hard to believe that he could protect someone with no relation to him. But he was willing to start life a new. And he knew he had the personality to have the perfect family every wolf imagined. It was a beautiful thing, to have someone to call you daddy, to teach someone from a young pup how to go into the world and survive. He wanted to have that family one day, but he just couldn't right now.

"I would however like you to know about my disorders before thinking about adding me to your family. I suffer bruxism an insomnia. This may be of help because it is easier for me to hunt at night."

He would leave it at that, if the alpha wanted to know more about his horror story, they could meet up again and discuss as pack mates.

"I wouldn't mind training young ones in fighting or hunting either. I tend to do well with kids."

He thought it was enough for the male to know about him, enough to judge so he waited for a response. Of course questions were always welcome, and if the brute wanted to know anymore information they could discuss it on the spot, but for now he gave the alpha room to talk.

Walk "Talk" Think