gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-27-2015, 04:21 PM
Starling would sit, quiet and patient, as Bass arrived. His only greeting was a sweet smile and a slight sway of his tail, otherwise he stayed silent. He was there as a guide, showing Raba to Abaven, but the joining part was all up to her. If Bass said no, Starling wouldn't be able to fight it, so he tried to keep a slight bit of distance between himself and the process. It was fun, though, seeing the way Bass worked, the questions he asked the girl. It was so simple, so quick, he couldn't help but feel a ray of pride that perhaps Starling's judgement on the girl had been a factor in her swift initiation into the pack. He would smile brightly as Bass placed a kiss on his forehead, accepted the girl into the pack and moved swiftly away. "See?" He said, more to himself than to her, his muzzle tilting to smile at the girl. "T-told you it would b-be just fine!" He would stand then, shaking his fur slightly before humming, picturing the den layouts of the pack. "Hey! W-would you l-like me to h-help you find a den? I-I can sh-show you mine...I-it's also m-my herb st-store so I can sh-show you that too." He said so happily, pride shining in his eyes. He had spent a long time digging out his den and his store, so the idea of showing it to her excited him. "P-perhaps w-we can find y-you one close to me. S-so you w-wont feel s-so lonely." He would grin then before picking up his bundle of collected herbs and inclining his head for her to follow as he moved over the border and into the packlands.

"Talk""Italian"