Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-27-2015, 04:52 PM

Aserlín shifted carefully from paw to paw to alleviate the heat as she tried to be patient. She could feel the pressure wearing on her after searching so long and not coming up with anything and while she secretly prayed that this would be the one stop with answers she didn't want to get her hopes up. If there was no useable information it was simply on to the next pack. She planned to go pack to pack and see if she could find any useful information.

Soon another woman, beautifully marked, appeared to answer her call. The woman introduced herself as Arian, the beta of the pack. Aser quickly nodded. "Yes, Avalon, thank you for answering. My name is Aserlín Thyre and I'm looking for my son Káti Thyre. He's a yearling, with a pelt similar to mine and bright turquoise eyes. We were separated in a storm and I've been looking for him. I don't suppose you'd happen to have any information as to his whereabouts? I'm willing to trade for information to if it that is the nature of your packs dealings."

"Speech"