gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Starling would step forward to help his poor hobbling brother to the coolest pool he could find, making sure he didn't hurt his ankle any worse as he reclined on the shore. It was a miracle that Shrike had only hurt himself this once, but Starling didn't want to count his blessings just yet. Just because it was a sprain doesn't mean it wouldn't get worse if his brother wasn't careful. He just sighed softly and shifted to lay beside his brother, folding his forelegs together and moving to lay his chin on Shrike's back. A soft sigh slipped from him as he closed his eyes before Shrike spoke of a favor. He hummed lightly and shook his head when he said nevermind. "Sh-shrike, I wi-will b-be going back t-to Sonticus f-for a while. S-so while w-we're here, together, y-you can ask me a-anything, okay?" He said softly, opening his eyes slowly and looking passed them, watching the water cut through the territory. "What do y-you need Shrike? A-anything you want, I'll h-help." He said with a small smile, closing his eyes again and just enjoying having his brother close to him.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"