Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-27-2015, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 09:12 PM by Integra.)
ooc: Talked with Kat and wanted to get the herbs dropped off so it can get underway, sorry if I post over anyone

Integra rooted around her stores searching for Lion's Tail, or Motherwort, as other wolves here seemed to call it and if it indeed helped out mothers in particular than she supposed the later name was more accurate for its healing properties.  Seizing a bundle of the starry foilage, certain she had the correct plant for its pungent odor was hard to misplace.  Grabbing a fair amount she raced back toward Rhythm, certain the older woman would be able to dose herself if need be as Integra did not know the proper dosing yet for this plant other than it helped to calm and could be used for fevers.

Integra quickly returned to see most everyone was out of the den though as Valen had disappeared she assumed he must be in there with her now.  Swallowing her nervousness she peered into the den and swiftly deposited the motherwort. "Here's the motherwort Rhythm.  I don't know the dosing but I bet you do.  If there's anything else you need me to grab just holler." Integra swiftly withdrew her head moving several yards away before flopping on the grass, waiting just in case she was needed but truth be told she was just to inexperienced to do much more than assist as she was directed.

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]