ardent

There was this one traveling salesman...

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Starling wasnt usually curious about borderside howls, in fact he normally ignored him unless, on the very very rare ocassion, his name was mentioned. Visitors werent his job, unless they were injured, but there was something about this one that stirred his interest. Perhaps it was the clipped ending and…was that a yelp? Yeah, he wanted to see what this was about, for once. Yet he still hung back for a good few minutes, and took his time trotting towards the border, just to ensure someone other than him had greeted the stranger first. It wasnt that he was scared….no, wait, that was why. Either way, his luck would have it! A small smile settled on his lips when he saw Allen, and with a gentle dip of his head he greeted him. Starling had arrived just in time to catch the stranger's speil, and he was instantly intrigued. Stepping towards the man he'd dip his head slightly. "H-hello, my name i-is Starling." He said with a gentle smile. "And y-you mentioned…a trade? W-would you b-be interested i-in r-rare herbs f-for s-some of y-your pelts?" He said politely, motioning to the man's wares at his paws. "I-if so i-i might have s-some of i-interest to y-you" He'd grin then, tilting his head just sligjtly in question.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"