size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-27-2015, 10:51 PM

He sighed as the kid spoke, blue gaze scrutinizing the kids look and could see that he meant it. He pursed his lips, could he let go of his pride and anger over something stupid? Sure he felt disrespected, and he hated when others did that to him when all they seemed to do was judge him because of the way he was. But the more Starling talked, the more he would find his anger fading. He was kind of adorable...the way he stuttered like that. "Look, Starling. I'm not...upset at you in particular. I'm just...working through some personal things, and with everyone's speech about being a family well, you can't blame me for getting mad about it. Nobody tried to make me feel like a part of this family at all, and I get it. I'm the the new guy." He chuckled a little afterwards, eyes twinkling with teasing humor. "So you're just her healer? I was afraid you were her boyfriend or something."

His body relaxed, rolling his muscles to further relax them so he wasn't so tense, he gazed at the boy with a somewhat kinder and softer look. "Hey don't worry about it, at least you're here. And we're here to learn right? Maybe I can teach you a thing or two and maybe you can teach me some of what you know sound fair?"

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!