gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
09-28-2015, 12:07 AM
Sparrow heard her brother's call and came bounding onto the scene. She would be first, she had decided. If her brother was holding a meeting or a training, Sparrow would be there. Coming into the clearing, she saw her brother. She was excited and happy, but a competitive mood struck her heart. Her brother had gotten ahead of her. She couldn't let that keep happening. Her dad couldn't think one of them was more useful than the other! A small smirk rose on the girl's maw. Even if she wasn't the best healer, she still loved her brother and would respect his authority. Bounding up to him, Sparrow sought to wrap her paws around his neck and give him a big kiss on the cheek before laughing and bounding off in large, bouncy steps, "Starling is gonna teach us how to heal? Does that mean I get to play the part of the annoying little sister?" Sparrow flopped over, rolling in the dirt, a toothy smile on her face as she really worked the dirt and grass in before spinning around and shaking the loose filth from her coat, "There! I'm ready!" Sparrow sat with a thud, her tail bouncing back and forth on the ground, stirring up more dust.