size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-29-2015, 09:57 PM

A hushed voice called out to her, dragging her awareness from that half-doze into full wakefulness. She blinked, blinked again, and slipped the mask into place. She turned her head to take in the site of Ashmedai, a cheerful grin pasted on well enough. There was no reason to enmesh Valen's son into this constant cloud of worry. Let him be Ash. "Hey Ash," she returned brightly. "Sorry I had you worried, I've been a little busy." Blink. Wait, what would Rhythm have to do with her disappearing? Well, he had been pretty upset when he found out about Valentine's newest pups and in a youthful fashion he had maybe projected that onto her as well as a possible reason for hiding. "No, Rhythm didn't have anything to do with it," she told him with a forced chuckle. "Have you been to see her pups yet? I'm sure your dad would bring you if you didn't want to intrude at a bad time." She turned her head distractedly back toward her den, wondering... for a moment... if Valentine had told Ashmedai himself about Chaos. The pup hadn't exactly been expected, after all, and with Rhythm to care for she'd hardly blame him for hot tracking down each individual member to brag about Chaos when he had two other less... odd children to dote on.

Ugh she was being so... bitchy, what the hell was wrong with her? She didn't mean to be. She didn't want to be. There was no reason to be. She didn't need anyone, and she certainly didn't need to be grousing and whining about people paying attention to Rhythm's pups. There was no reason for her to feel this way. She hadn't felt like this after her first litter. She was just tired, and stressed. It would pass. She just needed to keep the mask up, keep playing the game so that she wouldn't be the cause of more stress. She was supposed to be Valentine's friend, she was supposed to take stress away from him... not give him and everyone else more by being such a child. She gave herself a mental shake, like shaking water from her fur, and smiled crookedly at Ash. "You probably smell the pup," she added testingly, teasingly.

""
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!