Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-29-2015, 10:57 PM

>>Oh if foxes could purr he would be purring nonstop at the affection his friend gave him. A small smile found its way onto his visage, leaning into his friends touch as he too nuzzled him back. Friendly gaze met Bass ' gaze, his story was none too happy but at least he had let it out to someone he trusted, the only person he trusted, after all these years. "Thank you Bass. I've really missed you alot to yknow? It didn't feel quite right not having a lumbering giant by my side." He laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood some after his story had saddened it. He wasn't looking for pity or telling a sob story, it was simply his life. And he was glad that Bass had been so kind as to accept him the first time, he'd come in the hopes of a second chance. And it seemed, Bass wanted the same.

"I did come back with the intent to join. If you'll have me back, that is. I've learned all sorts of things during my time away, not sure if Abaven could use a saboteur but...that's now one of my traits." He looked sheepishly at Bass, he wasn't a bad guy. Just needed to learn bad things to try and get the upper hand on his enemies. "I'm also a pretty good hunter, I mean...how many wolves can follow a rabbit into their hole? And...I guess you can say I'm pretty good at convincing a crowd." He sat straight, humorous glint in his eye. "If it's open, I'll take that job as a messenger. Who would suspect a fox being a part of a wolf pack anyway? I could be pretty useful. Foxes are more sneaky then you big dogs at sneaking around after all!" He laughed then. Oh how he missed joking and playing with his old friend.

"Speak"