Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-30-2015, 07:25 PM
Nako eyed Marina as she responded to him. Where to even begin telling her what was on his mind? The thoughts and feelings that clawed at his heart like a panther taking down prey. Already Nako was being choked in a sense. This addiction he had found was no way to find sustainable happiness if not controlled. But he knew of no cure save for the consent of another to perform. Nobody to talk to, father and adoptive mother dead for almost two years. Now here was a once mate, mother of his children, and so a chance to dance out the addiction and sate it's cravings for a time was presented before him with a rainbow pelt.

"Marina, I..." Nako stopped as she came out of the den. Could he really do this to her? Their children where off tumbling about the brush, his brothers doing who knew whatever. "Mari, I just... I need you right now." He managed to speak in a hushed tone. If she said yes somewhere in the brush would do if the den wasn't sizable. This would be the last time until someone took his heart, someone to cherish life with. Nako was still searching. Though only if Marina said yes.