Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
10-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Mithras smiled a crooked smile at her enthusiasm. She liked the weird fruit just as much as he did! He settled back down close by her side and rolled his eyes at her question. "Welll..." he'd wheedle. "Quite a few, I may have lost count. He laughed and took a long moment to enjoy the way the world spun whenever he moved his head to fast one way or the other. He was also really happy to have her back with him, even if he had no idea where she came from! He realized in some dark corner of his mind that this was all very sudden and he should have questions for her, but he really just wanted to share this fruit with her! "You should probably have more," he urged in a tone that implied a good joke and was tinged with his natural charisma. "I mean, you can't let me keep on like this, I'm already so far ahead of you." In all honesty he liked the way the alcohol was making him feel, and he wanted to experience that with her. He shifted his paws, marveling at the weightless way they seemed to move.

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!