Faria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-01-2015, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 08:20 PM by Faria.)
Mithras would not with hold his smile from her at the obvious enjoyment she held in the odd fruits. Already she could feel a warmth in her stomach that defied the autumn chill. Mithras was also completely unable to recall exactly how many fruits she was behind him, not that she cared much about that anymore anyway. As he lowered himself close by her side she'd become much more concerned with that delightful closeness she'd missed so much. Especially over the last season. "You should probably have more," he'd offer as she finished up her second fruit, and she really couldn't deny his logic. "You're right, I most certainly need sommmme more." Oh what was that! Already her words would begin their journey into slur. She'd giggle eagerly at the way she was feeling, and with out hesitation moved on to the next fruit, and the next, filling her belly with the sugary, alcohol-y, goodness.

By this time it was getting difficult to keep herself on her feet, "Oooh, Mith." She'd gasp as she found herself stumbling into his side. While she couldn't really stand very well she sure felt really good. "Youuu think I've caught up yet?" she'd ask with a giggle as she nuzzled into his soft fur. She'd breath in his scent as her eyes closed blissfully, her whole body warm with a feeling of pins and needles. "I missssssssed you Mith." She'd murmer blissfuly as she held tightly to him. Partly for balance and mostly to be close to him.
"Talk" "You" Think