Take Me Drunk, I'm Home

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
10-01-2015, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM by Mithras.)
Faria fell into him and he found himself enjoying her warmth. She was his friend and he was just happy to see her, right? As she fell into him, he moved to wrap his neck over her slight frame and hold her there in an affectionate embrace. She asked him if he thought she'd had enough and he scoffed. "I don't know what enough is," he admitted, "But I haven't found it yet." He took another bite of the strange fruit. Faria would claim that she'd missed him, and it hit the brute hard in the chest. For some reason it occurred to him that they weren't children anymore, and this friendship was more than just puppy playmates. Faria was his friend, his companion, someone he valued in his life above all others, tied with his sister and no others. They weren't lonesome and bored children, they had matured and even then he wanted her near him. "I missed you too," he sighed, and reached out to tug her against him. He was beginning to feel truly odd...

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!