gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-02-2015, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 11:01 PM by Evelyn.)
*Home Turf -- Serpent Plains

She laid in the belly of her den, curled into a tight ball. She was drifting in and out of sleep, not having been able to catch much shut eye the night before. It wasn't until she felt the soft plucking of her fur that her pale blue eyes snapped open, glaring at the bird who was pulling on the sensitive fur on her head. Civetta tweeted at her, hopping back from her newly awoken friend. "Finch! There is someone calling for you!" the young finch sang, half hopping and half fluttering out of the den. Yawning, Finch rose to her legs and shook herself out, groggy as she followed the bird. She had no idea who had called her, but she was sure that the owl finch would lead her there. So slowly she followed her friend as she took to the sky, one pale blue eye on her. Soon enough she saw Shrike, and a sleepy smile came to her lips. "H-hey Shrike!" she called softly, her stutter hardly making an appearance anymore. Unlike Starling, hers was based on the disuse of her voice, until it got to the point where it had physically hurt her to speak. But now that she was home, she was talking a lot more and slowly her voice was coming back to her. Snuggling into his soft coat, she placed a lick and was about to ask why he called her, before Civetta dive bombed her brother, flopping dramatically onto her back on the top of his skull. "This is who called you! Should I beat him up?" the song bird asked, and Finch laughed at her friend. "N-no! This is m-my brother s-silly!"

"SPEAK" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"