Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Novel seemed as interested in exploring the deluge as she was; though it was unknown to them, she caught no scent of wolves that had entered the depths recently and she was certain they would not find danger there. Their journey south was taking longer than she had anticipated, but the adventure was new for them both and she was content to enjoy the time she was able to spend alone with her wife. If anything, she felt their trip had only brought them closer together.. if that was at all possible.

But the interruption startled her some, but she did not respond with hostility, only with mild alarm and firmness. It was rare to see Ara truly aggressive.. she probably had only been so when Lel had returned to try to talk their children from them. Still, she felt her body tighten and her stance grow stiff as she readied herself. She was a pacifist, through and through, but she would stop at nothing to protect her wife. The stranger seemed to relax as well, stating she was just looking for her son. The name was unfamiliar, and the description even more so. Ara would shake her head slowly, eyeing Novel but figuring she had the same reaction to her question. "I'm afraid he doesn't sound familiar to me," she would reply somberly. "I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help to you."