gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
10-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Starling would smile softly then, his eyes shifting shyly away from then before looking back at each of the women in turn. "I-it's nice t-to m-meet you..." He said softly before looking back at the herb in question. "Y-yeah, I've b-been a h-healer, pr-pretty much s-since I w-was born." He said softly then, thinking of his first spring and how he had fallen in love with all the pretty colors that blossomed. That was the start, he collected them for fun untill he learned that they could do things. "A-and y-yeah, I-I'm h-hunting f-for herbs. I-i pr-pretty m-much d-do it e-every d-day" He'd laugh softly then, looking at the two before humming lightly and turning his attention to Integra. She was the one who would know. "I-i've never h-heard of F-fireweed before...I-is it a p-pain or r-reactant h-herb? A-and how d-do you ex-extract it?" He asked, eyeing the stalk. It wasn't like his more ground crawling herbs, and it would be hard to fully dig it from all this much. This one ought to require a different way, right?

"Burn Baby Burn" | "Italian"