Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-03-2015, 11:26 AM

Integra was pleased to meet another healer also hunting for herbs. When he stated he hadn't heard of fireweed she grinned, happy to explain the plant to him. "Fireweed is a favorite of mine, mostly because it's the first plant I learned about. It has a lot of uses but it's mainly used topically to reduce the bleeding and pain of minor, sometimes moderate, injuries and to help reduce skin irritation and infection. Fireweed can also help sore throats if taken internally. As for how to gather it."

Integra moved to one side of a stalk of fire weed and placed her paws several inches from the base, leaning her weight against it until it snapped. Moving to the torn stalk she set about chewing it free, the strong spicy taste and strong smell making her nose wrinkle. "It's a bit smelly and bitter this late in the season but that's when it flowers. You can use both the flowers and the stem. The roots…. you know I'm not for sure about the roots. I'd have to ask Kassander again." Moving to another stalk she repeated the process until she had four good-sized stalks to take home. "Birna, you'll help me carry these back right?"

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]