Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-03-2015, 12:18 PM
As she looked up with the sticky bid hanging out of her mouth, Mithras would just give her a rather unbelieving look. She'd scowl at him playfully, her mouth too full to actually reply with her obvious answer. Yes she was serious and he should probably get to eating. She'd never been this intoxicated before, and had never really found a good time to consume the herb now in her mouth, but now seemed better than ever. They would have to wait a little while for the plant to really kick in, but that was alright, she was enjoying her drunkenness and all the odd feelings it brought about. Ria would sigh heavily as it slowly took hold of her, bringing about a feeling of euphoria. She'd roll onto her back, finding herself staring up at the sky as the last bits of the sunset lingered and the real stars came out to play. With her paws tucked neatly at her chest and her hind legs sprawled behind her the girl's galactic tail would wag blissfully. She hickupped softly as she looked to her companion mischievously, did he feel its effects too? "Come'n lay withthth me." With her expression soft, and her inebriation obvious she'd invite him closer to her.
"Talk" "You" Think