Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
10-03-2015, 12:23 PM
He was starting to feel warm, and fuzzy too. He was having trouble forcing his eyes to focus on just one place. His head was starting to fill with dandelion fuzz or something, and he found a dopey smile growing on his face. This was.. this was wonderful. When Faria asked him to lay down beside her he probalby couldn't have declined even if he'd wanted to. The astral titan took a pair of slow and careful steps, overly cautious and afraid he might lose his balance and fall on her. "I want like.. a whole tree of those apples," he'd murmur while trying his best to be graceful. Mith lowered himself to the ground and rolled over, wanted to move closer but underestimating just how close the two already were. His snout bumped into her neck, and although surprised, he pushed the gesture further to nuzzle her affectionately. She really was awesome, like... definitely his best friend. For sure. Wow, his head sure was spinning...

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!