Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-03-2015, 01:32 PM

Integra pondered the boy's question, reaching back in her mind for the answer. "As far as I know there are no serious side effects however obviously you'll want to start out easy on the dosage. Too much too quick could cause problems. A little is fine topically for pregnant women but I don't think I'd let them ingest it. Oh! say if you know Kassander you should definitely ask and check in with him about pregnancy. In general fireweed works best for reducing inflammation in various forms. I prefer to use the herb topically though so I'm afraid I don't know much about its internal effects. I think it can be used to help with intestinal inflammation and fevers as well. Does that help?"

Integra was surprised to learn the boy was a mentor. "Wow, that's cool! I'm just a slave for now, but I won't be for long. I'm going to learn as much as I can and show the alpha that I'm serious about contributing to the pack." She shot a grin to Birna who seemed equally surprised but the older woman didn't comment on it. Instead she pawed at the herbs and Integra could sense her impatience. "Is there anything else you'd like to know before we go?"

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]