ardent

There was this one traveling salesman...

Rudy

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-03-2015, 02:24 PM

As Rudy waited to see if the other man would be interested in a trade a young lad would arrive. All smiles Rudy would dip his head in greeting and invitation, if the boy were interested in anything he was welcome to come and take a closer look. Almandine wound her way around Rudy's legs, her head rubbing against his shin, depositing her scent. Just in case any of the wolves here were wondering just who Rudy belonged to.

The older man would excuse himself and leave Rudy and the boy to their trading. He was surprised at the mention of rare herbs. Often the youngsters could only offer him bones but this boy seemed to be something special. Rudy nodded. "Certainly! What herbs do you happen to have? Also, what of my wares catches your fancy?" He spread a few items out and unrolled some of the furs.

At the mention of herbs Almandine would step forward, she would be determining what exactly the boy was showing them and verifying his words. Rudy was hopeless. He couldn't tell a rose from a dandelion. "I take it you're a healer? I'm Almandine, the herbologist. This is Rudy. What's your name? It's always best to know names before we start making deals. We aren't shady underfolk after all." She reached out and pawed at Rudy, a mild scolding for not re-introducing himself.

"Speech"
"Almandine Speech"