Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-03-2015, 04:43 PM
When Faria had eventually passed out the whole night had seemed quite perfect in every aspect. She had enjoyed herself, she was content, and Mithras was wrapped up in her arms. It couldn't have gotten better than that. However as the morning light shone across their entangled bodies Ria became acutely aware of how opposite her thinking had been. As consciousness found her the first sensation she noticed was the pounding headache. The second was how incredibly sore she was in some very intimate places. Which led to her next thought. She'd slept with Mith.

Her eyes would snap open, though she instantly regretted the action. She'd groan heavily as she found herself having more than a few difficulties in trying to detach herself from Mithras. Vague scenes flashed in her emory as she lifted her head and caught a glimpse of his more than peaceful looking expression. She'd freeze as she'd get caught up in his features, the same odd emotions that had egged her on last night returned. Her brilliant blue ears fell to her skull as only one thought repeated in her head, What have I done?
"Talk" "You" Think