gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
10-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Gaia had felt incredibly heavy in the weeks after the birth, like some great weight was resting on her shoulders but she didn't know what. Her emotions hadn't seemed to get back into their normal state, and even with two beautiful new daughters and Voltage's incredible love and support she found it hard to smile. Her heart was heavy, and her emotions completely out of check. She'd keep all of this quiet though. She had no intentions of disturbing Voltage with such thoughts, she'd be fine in a while. Right? She tried not to spend all of her days in the den, she knew very well doing that would likely cause suspicion, so even if she didn't feel like it Gaia would make her way to the beach. It always seemed to soothe her, at least a little. The soft crash of the waves and the calls of the gulls did well to ease her storming emotions and unsettled heart. gaia would sigh softly as she came to rest at the ocean's edge. With her tail curling around her paws and her features pointing towards the surf she felt herself trying to relax. As Illume's voice caught her attention. It seemed all too soon they were growing up.

She'd turn to face the direction the voice had come in, noting the whiny tone but not feeling the urge to correct her little girl. "How about you come and tell me a story?" She'd call back curiously, letting nothing but the warmth and love she felt for her daughter shine through her strained voice.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]