gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-03-2015, 08:17 PM

Leo tried to calm his thoughts while he waited patiently for the alpha to arrive. He wasn't quite sure how much time had passed before the mostly ivory man appeared. He had been to preoccupied with his own thoughts and concerns to really pay much attention to the time. Leo rose to his paws to greet the man and would return the dip of his head politely. Destruction, hm? He knew the Destructions were a large family, but it still surprised him how often that name came up. It did make him a little hopeful though that Bass might know what came of Threar.

"It's nice to meet you, Bass, I am Leo Adravendi-Mathis. I came to speak with you mostly just to introduce myself and Fiori, but I'm also looking for information or clarification about what has happened to Threar. I was hoping you might know more than I do. Fiori and Threar shared a border and I considered them as close to allies as I ever get so loosing their presence is quite concerning to me." He hoped that maybe some more information would put him at ease, but it had hit too close to home for him to be comfortable. He waited with a curious expression on his face, watching Bass for any kind of reaction or answer.

"Talk" "You" Think