Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
10-03-2015, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 09:16 PM by Birna I.)

Enjoying the silence Birna took a deep breath of the chill air.  However, as she did so she caught an unusual scent, a mix of Valentine and Rhythm and…. puppy.  Birna tried not to flinch.  She supposed it was about the time that the pups would start crawling out of the den and exploring and she wasn't quite sure what to think.  For one thing she'd have to keep a very close eye on the borders to make sure the little buggers didn't go sneaking to far.  Though surely their parents would have them in their sights at all times?  Except for right now…

Birna's head turned in a swift and elegant motion to gaze at a small earthen pup peering out from behind a tree trunk with stunning blue eyes.  Oh boy… what was she supposed to do?  How was one supposed to act around pups?  Birna didn't let her anxiety show as she observed the girl, finally shaking her head. "No, not to you.  You are my pack mate and I am sworn to protect you.  However, to your enemies I am a very, very bad guy."  She shot the girl a toothy grin before offering a more gentle smile. "What is your name little one?  I am Birna Xanilov.  Should you really be this far from your den?  You'll make your mother worry."

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]