Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
10-04-2015, 10:57 AM

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry, do forgive me, Rhys." Birna smiled softly as she corrected her pronunciation of the girls name. Whymey, that had to be Rhymey…. or was it Rhyme? She hadn't asked about the pups names and could only guess. Hmm, Birna pondered what the girl could mean about Rhyme being slow. Was he cautious or was he ailing? She sighed inwardly at her lack of knowledge. She'd need to do a better job learning about the state of those within the pack but then she supposed that was more the duty of a healer.

Birna followed Rhys gaze to the barn. That old thing? It was a rather weird little cave and it made her fur bristle. Thin walls, straight lines… unnatural. A human relic. However, unlike other caves it was very unlikely a bear or dangerous animal would be hiding in it and so she deemed it relatively safe. "Very well then, let's go!" She started off toward the barn, pausing for a moment she glanced at the pup. "Who's leading? You or me? We should stay close to one another regardless… there are… strange things in there." Her voice was calm and level but hints of a mischievous smile were tugging at the corners of her maw.

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]