gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 06:28 PM

Her words brought straight laughter to him. Echoing around them. Did she really believe that? "That is precious...you think you can get away with it do you? Last I recall, you don't have many friends in the packs around you besides your own kin. And amachi? Are you throwing her under too because she decided I was the strongest to follow? You're so naive dear girl." She had fucked with the wrong man. And she would learn to regret it soon enough. He sneered at the lame woman before him, and like many before him, wondered how she had a pack to begin with. Perhaps it was wiser to pry the crown from her head...show her the mistakes she had made, ruining the lives of others to achieve it.

Her next words brought out more laughter, did she think he was afraid of her trying to harm his family? She was a coward. "I don't care what secrets you have, Wench! You've fucked with the wrong man. And frankly, you won't be getting away with it anytime soon. It is your family whose safety you should fear...and come to think of it, Hellstrom could use more slaves. Are you confident you can best me in a fight? Because I'm itching to 'barter' for the life of one of your precious loved ones...perhaps the big fluffy woman...Avalon was it? Or maybe your blessed little mate...what will it be? I've no time for your games." If she wanted to play a game of chess, she was in for a surprise.

Speech,