Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-04-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:43 PM by Leo.)

With all the recent events Leo had barely had a spare moment to breathe. His concern over the disappearance of Threar, his trip to meet Bass, worrying over the quickly dwindling ranks... He had plenty to do and think about. He felt terrible for not having more time to spend with his fiance and felt even worse for not getting to speak with his mother about any of it. After he had completed his morning patrol he took a deep breath and just let the air pass his lips in a sigh. He had to take a moment for himself and his family, starting with his mother.

He made his way through the Mangroves and searched for her scent. He was sure she came and went as she pleased now, freed of the responsibilities of being an alpha. During weeks like this he felt a little envious of her, but at the same time he knew that having this responsibility was making him grow into himself.

He finally caught her scent and moved toward her, smiling a little when her pale form finally came into view. "There you are, mother. I've been looking for you," he said as he came up to her and pressed his nose to her neck affectionately. "I have all kinds of things to talk to you about. What have you been up to?" Leo settled onto his haunches with a smile, waiting for her to speak first before he began with all of his news and chatter.

"Talk" "You" Think