size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-04-2015, 09:49 PM

The conversation would start off well enough, but as soon as Threar was mentioned Bass visibly tensed up. His lips curled slightly, but he cleared his throat as he tried to control his emotions. It was not this man's fault, this Leo had been friends with his family's pack. "Novella is my aunt, a majority of my family lived in that pack. They were challenged by a man named Sin, and my aunt was injured gravely. She returned to our family's home in Ahlon, taking some of our family with her. Some reside here, and the rest are missing." He said softly, able to control the rising anger that choked out his throat. Letting out a shaky sigh, he forced himself into a seated position as a way of calming himself. Leo was only concerned, just as a lot of packs where. Threar had been a kind and helpful pack, that were loved by almost everyone. To have them gone just didn't feel quite right. "I am sorry that I don't have better news Leo, and trust me... I want to have some for you." His yellow eyes burned with an undying age, there was obviously something up the man's sleeve. But he didn't know how comfortable he felt with sharing his plans with this man, ears flickering on the top of his skull.

speech