gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-05-2015, 12:18 PM

"With as many times as you happened to be going in the same direction as me, I feel like you'd stop being surprised," she commented with a grin. "But I'm glad you stumbled upon me again. It's good to talk to you again." Her words were sincere even though it was out of the ordinary for her to be honest with her feelings. It almost felt like Aki was her only friend here in a way so whenever they bumped into each other she was very comfortable around him.

His question was one of the many she had been pondering since Threar became no more. She hummed thoughtfully and her head tipped to the side. She heard him settle onto the sand beside her and she let her head shift back to looking out over the water again as well. "I don't know. I don't think so. It's just hard to decide cause it feels like I don't know where else I would go. I could go back home I guess, but I feel like I'd be... giving up almost to do that." She paused and added, "If I had a reason to explore or someone to wander with I'd be more than happy to." Her tone was that of a casual, passive comment, but she wondered a little bit if he might have some kind of solution for her.

Speak