gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-05-2015, 02:44 PM

The girls tail wagged, beaming when she heard Alna laughing. She flashed a wide grin, glad that she could get her new best friend to smile and laugh. Small ears twitched
twitched when Alna complimented her too! "Aw thank you Alna! And yes, we will be friends forever, I promise!" She settled down upon her haunches then, tail furiously wagging as she watched Alna drink some water. She had a best friend now! And it wasn't a stick or a rock like Juniper had, no, but an honest to goodness real best friend forever! It made her smile inside as well as outside, she couldn't wait to tell mommy and daddy!

When Alna explained what she thought about the Moss and water, Holly would burst out laughing. She wasn't making fun of her for the idea, she honestly thought it was funny. And then, she got the brightest idea! Suddenly leaping into a play bow, she yipped excitedly a couple of times before pawing at Alna. "Let's have our own party! A...a..." She glanced around, remembering suddenly that the lake was behind her. Returning her gaze back to her new friend, she added "Let's have a pool party! C'mon! Race ya!" Without waiting for an answer, she turned around and raced towards the water.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!