Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-05-2015, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 06:19 PM by Sparrow I.)
EDIT: I didn't know Sparrow was supposed to know, but since the threads where she might have found our didn't finish yet, I'm going to OOC this up and pretend they did.

So this was Imperium...? Sparrow could smell the scent border as she approached. She had gone over the speech several times in her head, "I am Sparrow Destruction, daughter of Bass Destruction. I have come bearing herbs in hopes of seeing my Aunt Rhythm and helping with the her children if you would allow." She repeated the speech in her head, occasionally changing phrases or words to see what sounded best.

A pouch of herbs hung from the girl's dainty maw, cinched closed with a thin bone pokes in and out of the holding skin, ready to be presented to the alpha in hopes of gaining passage to her aunt and her pups. She sat close, but not too close, to the border, placing the sack at her feet. She groomed herself quickly, wrapping her fluffy tail over her paws the adjusting the fur to stand at just the right angle. After giving herself a once over and adjusting the herb bag to sit evenly, Sparrow called for the alpha, then sat and waited, her heart pounding, but a loose, comfortable smile on her face.