gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-06-2015, 03:55 AM

The feline seemed to be in a state of deep thought, though confirming Sin's mention of what he assumed a pride was, he nodded. It mildly surprised him, however, when Hyder said that he liked him. Which was...odd. Because nobody ever really liked him...Head tilted slightly to the side as he watched the lion with a guarded gaze, what exactly was this cat thinking? "I'm flattered." His voice was a little reserved, unsure of this cats true motives, but it didn't matter. Because business it seemed, was the priority just like he had wanted.

He went on to tell him of his troubles, the cogs turning in his mind on how to use this information to his advantage and get the cat as an ally. They had at least, one thing in common. "I too, found myself lied to after being made a promise. However, I may be able to help...your slave, if I find her I will claim her into my pack but she will belong to you. For security sake so she can't disappear and you may come get her whenever you desire. I will tell my warriors to look out for her as well, unless you prefer we drag her back to you instead?" Amber gaze flashed with mischief, a wry grin spreading his maw. "If I do this, what do I get in return?"