ardent

Dreams Are Made Winding Through My Head

Rum

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 10:10 AM

As the words from another male struck him, Rum didn't know what to do. He might have been a little frightened by his brutal tone. Being two years old, this was the age most wolves learned to make their own decisions, the age they could leave home and fend for themselves. But Rum left home a year and a half before, which he should have known the brutal hostile world he lived in. Which he did, but not in this way. He never had to worry about another wolf wanting to take him down, but then again he didn't even have a companion to walk beside him. Rumble knew the harsh and crumbled world of the old Alacritis Land, but this situation was completely different.

As he saw the white tailed girl walk around looking for his presence, which they both know he was there, he settled down just a little. Thank god the brute didn't come looking for him. He closed his eyes and leaned more against wall, and eventually the dame found him.

Her voice was soft and sweet, she spoke to him through angel tones, and almost motherly ones when she spoke to not sneak up on others. I wasn't sneaking... He didn't think he was sneaking on other wolves, bujt of course that was the only explanation to be heard.

"Sorry...I--"I don't mean harm...

"Rum..."

He didn't know how to act, of course he didn't want to go meet this male that sounded so violent. But what else could he do besides following the female? He didn't follow close behind her, but he wasn't too far behind. And soon enough she approached the red striped fellow. The male looked only a year older then Rum, and he was. Rumble would turn 3 years old next season, and then he began to notice the male. Definitely someone form Valhalla just as he, but he couldn't find the name. The brute's bright red and green eyes sort of matched up with Rumble's blue and maroon ones. Rum gave him a second of eye contact, and then rushed his eyes to the ground. There was nothing to say, and rum wasn't much of the social or talkative type.

Walk "Talk" Think