size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-06-2015, 12:28 PM

As the boy lifted his head Civetta let out a trill and hopped back to her feet, tiny claws gripping on his fur. "Are you trying to knock me off, you big skulled litt-" Finch cleared her throat, blue eyes narrowed every so slightly at her friend. This was her brother, and she would not let the bold little bird call him by any mean names. When Shrike commented on her friend her eyes lowered to him, head shaking with vigor. "W-hen me and S-starling found her, s-she was r-really hurt. B-but he saved her!" She said happily, pushing her face into her brother as she cuddled in close with him. She did realize that she had left out his name, and her head snapped back as her mouth formed a little 'o' shape. "O-oops! This is S-shrike, and Shrike t-this is Civetta." She said quickly, pointing her nose to each in turn. It wasn't often that she even had to make introductions, Finch didn't often make friends at all.

The tiny bird half hopped and half glided over to Finch, settling on her quickly as her beady black eyes inspected Shrike. Giving off a little huff she fluttered to the earth, picking around the two wolves for some grass seeds and tiny bugs. The girl laughed softly before she turned her full attention back to her brother, blue eyes blinking slowly as she studied him. "S-so what's up S-shrike?" came her sing-song voice, head tilting to the side. He had called her here, so there had to be something going on, right?

"SPEAK" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"