gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-06-2015, 12:44 PM

With a Capital T

How dense could the man be honestly. Now she was realizing how foolish and childish he was. Compared to him she was a golden flute. Her tail twitched a little at the end but she gave no movement to his anger. Not even her hackles would raise to the mentioning of Avalon or Cypress. Of course internally, she would protect them with her life. However, she wouldn't be brought down by this man's stupid grudge over one measly problem. He had come here for her help and failed to fall into good graces yet another time around. "You're talking to a woman who saved your wife from bleeding to death because of YOUR children." she raised an eyebrow. That was enough for her, after all she could have chosen to simply let Arietta die. She could've.... but she didn't. "You have a blind child among your ranks and you're not sure what to do with him. I can tell you this that someone who is blind is not useless. I have a member who is blind and moves around, functions, just like every other wolf. Hell he can fight too." Arian explained to the man.

"I am NOT looking for a war or a fight sin, I'm looking to come to a compromise so we never have to see each other again. If we do, we won't bother each other." Arian shook her head. "An apology wasn't enough, I helped both your women give birth. Made sure your children were safe. I tried to make it up to you Sin. I'm not playing a game I'm just trying to see what you would like. Some wolves just enjoy fighting so I figured I'd give it a shot." Though she stood up then, her calm demeanor ready to leave. She was done talking. "Do you want to meet Jack? I'm positive... he'd be able to help your son live a full, and strong life." her crystal eyes were serious.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.