Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
10-06-2015, 06:41 PM
She agreed that the wolves here were softer. He'd only gotten into one fight these last few seasons, and it'd been quite a friendly one. Nothing at all like the spats that he and Sabine and Sunniva were apt to, especially when they were younger. "Perhaps we need to stir up some trouble," he suggested with a hearty laugh. He'd met a lot of weak wolves, though admittedly he liked a lot of them - he thought of Kyung briefly, wondering where his friend had gone. "Maybe intrude on some pack territories? Kidnap some children?" The former was mostly a serious suggestion, but the latter was all in jest - despite his free nature, he was truly good and the thought of actually laying claim on a pup was ridiculous to him. -

"It's.. different," he admitted gently, studying Sabine thoughtfully as his mood shifted to something a bit more pensive. "Living is much easier here. Though there's far too many packs for my liking." He could not wander as freely as he once had, though to say he was stifled in his journeying would be a bit drastic; the continent was gigantic, and he had hardly explored much of it. "And it has been too long since I've had a good meal. I'm thinking I'll be going a bit further North this winter. For a bit, at least." He longed to run freely among the mountains, to follow the herd of reindeer as they had the first few years of his life, subsisting on the life they offered them.. but it seemed they were far more scarce down here.