Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
10-06-2015, 08:24 PM

It was no secret that he wasn't fond of Arian. He'd made his disdain known. She was unsuited for her position and for reasons he couldn't quite place, that appalled him. Irritated him. It was possible that his disgust was rooted in an adolescence shaped by strong personalities. His mother and her mate both ruled with an iron fist and he believed that was the way it was supposed to be done. That Arian wore her weakness out in the open for all to see made her an abomination. "'Touchy' is a cute word for it," he said dryly.

"Arian didn't want Sonticus even talking to any of you." At this he quirked an eyebrow playfully. "And yet here you are talking to me." Valentine was vain enough to be a bit miffed that his name wasn't being used a little more freely. Sure, Imperium was getting tossed around like it was hot shit, but Valentine, the Rex? How did they not know his name? "I am Imperium's Rex, or King," he said simply. Was he looking for a reaction? Uh, yeah, because apparently he wasn't going to get one any other way.

I suppose great minds think alike hm?" He chuckled. "Apparently they do. And ah, that's very true. The bit about finding a quiet place, I mean." So she had grown comfortable enough with his presence for humor, eh? Valentine was curious to see if what he'd just said made a difference.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.