Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-06-2015, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 08:57 PM by Epiphron.)
Quite a startling contrast to Leo's newly hectic life, Epiphron found herself with plenty of spare time - far more than she was used to. In fact, it almost felt like too much time. She was unused to being alone so much, and she found herself spending far too long in quiet reflection.  She was grateful when she was needed by anyone, especially Fiori's new alpha, and she found herself grinning as Leo caught up with her on one of her daily strolls through the territory.

"Well, I'm not terribly hard to find these days," Epiphron would comment lightly to her son, laughing gently as she returned his gesture of affection by turning to nuzzle his cheek. "I've just been enjoying my old age. Quite boring, really," she'd jest lightly, her eyes lighting up in curiosity at his words. What did he have to talk to her about? She would settle down easily next to him, her head tilting as a question formed on her features. "But what about you? It looks like you have a lot on your mind."