Cathaoir

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-06-2015, 11:21 PM

His ears were pulled forward fully as he listened to Starling, trying his hardest to keep his eyes open. He was so well rehearsed in his studies, that he didn't mind that he hadn't been off Alacritia. Plus there was just so much to see here! When Starling was describing places he hummed deep in his throat, eyes slipping closed as his head coiled around Starling. They were flashing across the back of his eye lids, until he stopped suddenly. Eyes peeked open, looking down at the boy. He didn't want him to stop talking, the pitch and tone of his voice was still soothing, even through his stutter. His eyes closed again as he shuffled closer to the boy, and was about to ask him if he could tell him something else, but he went on to say that he was allowed to rest. Cathaoir rumbled happily as his eyes stayed shut, his larger form leaning more heavily against the boy. Silence fell and he felt himself starting to fall asleep. Until that was once again cut into. He let out an amused chuckle, taking awhile to answer. "I was sleeping." he murmured in a teasing tone. "But. I came to... see if the stories were right. My parents talked about here. And I um, have half siblings. Here. Somewhere..." he muttered, another yawn breaking his jaws apart. "Star? Tell me a story." He asked softly, his eyes slipping closed again as he waited to hear that wonderful voice of his.

"SPEAK!"

Art by endless-adventure