Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-07-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 10:51 AM by Renhett.)

Great, leave it up to Renhett to fuck something up. In her head she was rolling her eyes, but she wouldn't be as to stupid to do that in front of him. As he spoke about her knowing dealing with Sonticus wolves would be a bad idea, her eyes centered towards the ground. "At the time I wasn't thinking about them being Sonticus I was thinking of them as part of my family." it would probably quickly change on that matter. Imperium was taking a hold over her heart way quicker than her strange family had. All their oddities, some of their impurities. Renhett was part of a line that was known for their misfortune, so it was no wonder she had gotten herself into this situation. As sad as she was for him to turn her down, her eyebrow twitching. He probably had his reasons, and she didn't need to go butting in on that. "Right, sorry." she muttered before looking up at him.

"I won't go near them again if that's what you wish. I think at his point I'd do anything to try and keep my position in Imperium. I've been to places where one mistake means you get your head torn off." So she could call it force of habit trying to correct herself as quickly as possible. Maybe her body just tended to freak out when she felt her little haven was in a position of danger. Renhett wouldn't get anywhere with Valentine, but simple as that he was her alpha. There were plenty of other males within the pack, her paws itching to get a hold on some of them of course. It would be a dream come true if she could do anything with Cascade, but that was only wishful thinking.

"Talk"