gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-07-2015, 12:56 PM

Quelt's eyes opened widely for a moment. He almost tripped on his own feet as his paws dug into the dirt. There was no way Allen would just leave.... not unless Bass had said something about it. Quelt stared at the ground, wasn't this a personal grudge, though he knew threar's majority was Bass' family. Quelt's inner thoughts made him slightly freak out. His chest heaving, he almost felt like he was suffocating. His tail twitching he shook his head, having to make this decision so quickly was throwing him for a loop. All his personal reasons aside, there was already two standing by him. Imperium was going to help as well, but for what price did that come?

Quelt looked up at Bass with a pained expression. "I wish I fully backed you up on this Bass." he mused as he stood up. Shaking, he never thought he would shake this bad. His brows furrowed, "How do you know Sin is after the destructions? What if he's just another man who sought out the closest pack to his convenience. I hate to disagree, but.... even Allen he wouldn't just pack up and leave. He's a respectable man who thinks things thorough before charging in on them." Quelt shook his head back and forth. "As much as I WANT to stand beside you. As much as I WANT to support Abaven.... it almost seems like... you're throwing us into a war over your personal reasons. A grudge with Sin himself." he sat down. Maybe if he had known more, he would agree he was neither yes or no, but he was still confused. "I'm not saying I won't fight, Abaven is my home. I have a son and a daughter to look after. But I ask that you think for a moment.... if this is a personal fight because threar was your family. Do you really want to drag others into it? If you are sure, positively positive that they are a threat. I will stand by you." Quelt looked at the others. Young a prideful, he knew where his loyalties led. He just wanted to make sure Bass was sure. If Allen left.... it must have been for a reason. It meant, something in him tore him from his home. He just hoped Bass didn't hate Allen for that.

Speech,