size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-07-2015, 01:11 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
Limno took a step back as she watched Quelt. Concern crossed her face until she heard him speak. She had only ran into Allen once while she was pregnant. During that time, he had been in a rather dark place. Though she did think Allen wouldn't have left so easily, last she knew his children were sick. Who in their right mind would move their children while they were sick unless something happened? She did however think that it was important to stand by in a pack, or at least she thought so. "I've never been in a situation like this. I am no fighter but I can run really fast. I could always help with messages and other things just put me to work." she pressed up against Quelt for a moment.

"Try not to think of why... think of it as for your family." maybe that would at least put him a little at ease. She didn't want the two of them fighting over something so stupid. Though it made her skin crawl. If it meant her children were in danger, she was automatically ready to kick some ass even if she wasn't good at it. Never underestimate a mother.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN